Hello guys, gals, and ghosts of all types. Another month has come to an end and once again I am prepared to show what I did and did not do during the month of May and showing that once again I can totally bite off more than I can chew for the month of June.
Here is what I did in April if you want to have a looksie at it. Also, don’t mind me if I start to ramble, as I am having one of those days and very well might.
I did amazing, as far as the goals for my website went. It’s mind-boggling to me to see how much time I can put into one project and push everything else to the side, including things that I know I shouldn’t. My health and inner well-being should take priority, but I am having so much fun with my blog.
- I posted 13/13 articles for the month of May
- I admit to doubling up on posting one day as I had missed a day earlier in the month. Thankfully I caught it.
- I did 7 lessons, which put me in the upper range of my 4-8 for the month
- Some of these lessons are easy to do and take a couple hours to complete
- Others I have to fit into my writing schedule
- I am indeed 2 weeks ahead in my posting and just in time for me to go on vacation and mess that all up.
- I did 5 training replays out of a possible range of 5-8, so I just made it.
- These training replays are at least an hour long and normally pushing an hour and a half
- I only went on 2 of my 4 forest walks
- The weather here hasn’t been all that accommodating
- I also haven’t pushed myself hard enough in that direction
- I did not see any movies this month and I planned on at least 2. Who needs to be social anyhow?
- I had an amazing experience going to see Wicked at the Orpheum! It was simply magical.
I continue to think that these goal lists look the same, but I try to at least change things up a little. Let me know if you start getting bored with these, yes?
- Post 13 articles on my Working Introvert site
- This is my normal 3 times a week posting
- Be 2-3 weeks ahead
- I’d be at least 4, but I’m going on vacation with no internet for a full week.
- We’ll see how long I survive as I am normally looking up things online or checking in on my website and Wealthy Affiliate.
- Complete 4-8 lessons from the Affiliate Bootcamp
- I think I’m coming up on the lesson where I get to focus on my blog and YouTube for 6 weeks so I’m unsure if I will be getting this goal.
- Watch 4-6 training replays
- I’m almost caught up with Jay, who is our master trainer, and all the replays he has for 2018
- Might take a look at what went on in 2017 and see if I can find stuff that interests me.
- Have my South Dakota camping trip documented in the form of pics and notes and write a blog about it.
- Go watch 2-4 movies
- I will be doing that this month since a lot of the movies I want to see come out in June.
- I’m going to see Upgraded this Tuesday
Something else that I didn’t put down on my official list was to start prepping for my new website. It’s going to be a book review site and I’d like to get ahead if at all possible so that I can post twice a week for the first month. It would be a little difficult to try to keep up with Working Introvert while also reading and reviewing 2 books a week.
I might be able to swing that truly insane schedule since I love to read, but I would rather not risk it. I will let you know when this new website is up and running, but it probably won’t be until the end of July or early August.
I’m also hoping to focus more on myself this month, too. I need to start watching what I eat again and make sure that I’m putting the good stuff into my body. Also, I want to try to fit a morning walk in at least 4 times a week, and by morning I mean like as soon as I get up type morning. Since I don’t have a treadmill I will have to actually go outside to do said walks.
This means on the days when I have to go to my day job that I will be trying to fit in a walk at 4:30 in the morning on top of everything else that I normally do.
Alright, I think that’s everything. So, do you think I have bitten off more than I can chew? What are some of your goals for June? Let me know, OK?